To become a VIP you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a genuine interest in working in the Criminal Justice System with adult and juvenile offenders
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must commit to the program for one full year
- Must be able to participate in the program a minimum of four hours per week
- Must be free of the Criminal Justice system (Parole or Probation) for at least two years
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- College Students may volunteer for a minimum of one quarter or semester, but must meet all other criteria.
Each applicant must submit to:
- Background and Reference Check
- Completing the VIP Orientation
Are you up to the challenge of becoming a Volunteer in Probation and making a difference in someone’s life?
If you would like to become a Volunteer in Probation (VIP), send your name, address, and telephone number to email@example.com.
Fill out this form after you receive a response from VIP Coordinator.Download Application Packet